Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can I put a 360 controller into a computer and have it work on computer games?

I own an Xbox 360 controller and i noticed there is a usb on the end of the wire the same as any other that u can put into a computer. My Pc controller just broke, and i was wondering if i can plug it into my computer and play pc games with it. Or do I need some software for that or whats the deal?

Help!Can I put a 360 controller into a computer and have it work on computer games?
You can plug a wired 360 controller into a PC and it will work without downloading any software just fine.



You can't use the wireless ones with the plug in charger thing though.Can I put a 360 controller into a computer and have it work on computer games?
You can do anything you want.Can I put a 360 controller into a computer and have it work on computer games?
Yes! You certainly can!

No software needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment