Saturday, March 10, 2012

Can you pay for computer games at the self checkout in walmart?

i know you cant buy phone cards but can you buy computer games?Can you pay for computer games at the self checkout in walmart?
Yes, but if the game has an R rating, a cashier may have to come over and verfiy your ID....However, I'm not sure about your area, but where I live, anything you purchase from electronics, you're required to pay for it in that department., and the same still goes for the ID.
Yes, if you would so choose. Personally, I pay for mine in that particular section.Can you pay for computer games at the self checkout in walmart?
I have to pay for it in the electronics department.
I believe you also can order the games online with a gift card and it'll save you the hastle of going to the store and the game will arrive within a few days you ordered it. I had ordered a DVD at walmart and it arrived in the mail within a week and I paid with a gift card, too.

http://www.walmart.comCan you pay for computer games at the self checkout in walmart?
At my local Wal-Mart they have you pay for it before you ever leave the electronics section... not sure how it is at yours.
yea.

those things are cool.

you can do anything.
as long as you have the money, you shouldnt have a problem
no there is no disc in the case because they dont want people stealing

No comments:

Post a Comment