Saturday, March 10, 2012

How can I remind my boyfriend the things he need to do when he鈥檚 playing the computer games?

I' m so sad that my boyfriend like playing computer games. When he's playing, he forgets everything he needs to do, such as cooking the dinner, sleeping, talking to me and so on. So how can I remind him timing on his screen ?How can I remind my boyfriend the things he need to do when he鈥檚 playing the computer games?
Don鈥檛 be depressed, try the software----Desktop Gather, it can help. The alarm function will remind your boyfriend to more consider of you even when he鈥檚 playing the games.

http://www.desktopgather.comHow can I remind my boyfriend the things he need to do when he鈥檚 playing the computer games?
First be fair. He is a grown up. He should be able to make decisions about how to spend his time. If you disagree with it you should talk to him honestly about how you feel. If that doesn't work. Well hey, If it's that big a deal you can find someone who is more willing to work on your schedual.How can I remind my boyfriend the things he need to do when he鈥檚 playing the computer games?
A man's place is not in the kitchen. You should be doing the cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment