Saturday, March 10, 2012

How can I play my computer games when I just installed a new operating system on my vista machine?

I have a windows vista computer and I just installed windows xp so I can dual boot between the two systems. All of my games that I had with Vista OS, I can no longer play with my xp OS. How can I play all of my old games without having to reinstall all of the gamesHow can I play my computer games when I just installed a new operating system on my vista machine?
You would basically have to move every dll and regestry setting that was installed for the games to your windows XP. But that is going to take days to do that. it might be faster to just install the games again.How can I play my computer games when I just installed a new operating system on my vista machine?
go intot he hard drive...os that has the game and run it

No comments:

Post a Comment