Saturday, March 10, 2012

Does anyone else like to play old computer games from the 80s?

I got a while ago an external USB 5 1/4 inch floppy drive. I've become a fan of collecting old videos games. I like to test old floppy disks to see if they still have old files from 20 years ago.



I love playing old 80s computer games.



Does anyone else like this?Does anyone else like to play old computer games from the 80s?
No, that's kinda weird. I mean, I would understand if you are old, like if your generation grew up playing the first video games to ever be made, but yeah, if the story is good, then graphics and video quality shouldn't really figure into it. It's much like the Beatles, even though there's way better music nowadays, they were the first, the pioneers, and they are still very popular and relevant in today's culture and society. So if you want to play the classics, by all means go for it. I myself sold my PS2 to upgrade to a PS3, so I'm sorry I don't share your love and nostalgia for the old video games. I like the new ones better, I feel they are superior to the originals in every single way.

No comments:

Post a Comment