Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What are the best online computer games?

I just got a new computer and I'm looking to play a decent game. I've been told I can run most games on high resolution with my computer so I'm hoping for something with pretty graphics.What are the best online computer games?
try some free online computer games on http://www.swfplay.co.uk
Depends on what you like WOW would be if youve got the money for subscrition but if you want a shooter then Team fortress 2 is the best FPS on the PC. If you want a free FPS which is good then Combat arms.What are the best online computer games?
Try bioshock it has really good graphics n its pretty fun :D or theres a point and click game called riven (: its pretty interesting
Call Of Duty XboxWhat are the best online computer games?
Call Of Duty
world of warcraft

No comments:

Post a Comment