Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Where can I find old computer games to play?

I had an Apple 2C when I was a kid and played games like "wings of fury", "captain goodnight" and "montezuma's revenge", to name a few classics. Where can I get these on the internet and play them on my computer? I've seen the nintendo and genesis emulators, don't they have something like that for these old games?Where can I find old computer games to play?
Have you not thought about downloading an Amiga emulator and all the disk rom files to play a lot of classics?



I loved Zool, SuperFrog, FlashBack and Cannon Fodder to name a few.Where can I find old computer games to play?
pop cap games has a lot of "classics" that you can play. also try mofunzone.com. they have a lot of classic games too...

No comments:

Post a Comment