Saturday, March 10, 2012

Do the nancy drew computer games work for the Mac OS X?

While some of the games say that they are compatible with the mac, the reviews on amazon have been mixed, some of them saying they actually aren't working with their computer. If you can help, please let me know. Thanks!Do the nancy drew computer games work for the Mac OS X?
I don't have a Mac, so I don't play the games on a Mac, but a lot of the users on the community boards at Her Interactive (the company that makes the games) were really excited when they started making Mac games, and most of them seem to have had no problems.



Keep in mind that there are only three games that are compatible with Mac: Trail of the Twister, Secrets Can Kill Remastered, and Shadow at the Water's Edge. Future games are going to be Mac-compatible as well, I think, but I don't know if they'll actually go back through and make the other 21 games compatible with Mac.



Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment