Saturday, March 10, 2012

I need a study on: What are the cognitive skills developed by preschoolers in 2d platform computer games?

What are the cognitive skills developed by preschoolers in 2d platform computer games?

you can answer it directly if you want.



please provide me some links, books, ebooks(pdf..etc) links or any other resources that i can put in my research bibliography.I need a study on: What are the cognitive skills developed by preschoolers in 2d platform computer games?
I won't provide you with links because I don't think Google is broken. Here's my opinion on the subject:



I think 2d platform computer games teach children eye-hand coordination through the mouse. I think it enhances their spatial skills. Children's games usually have a subject such as reading, counting, or sorting so those are some cognitive skills they learn as well.

I also think that it teaches them language if the program has sound, and literacy awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment