Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How can I get my 13yo brother to stop playing computer games and study?

All he does when he gets home from school and during the weekend is play his computer games



my parents don't seem to have a problem with it because its easier for them to leave things the way they are instead of enforcing rules.



Even though I'm studying a few hours each day for uni, acting as a role model doesn't help



I want to help him, but i don't want to 'parent' him either



please any suggestions would be grand ^_^How can I get my 13yo brother to stop playing computer games and study?
He is still young when he hits age 14 you have to make SURE He learns these are important years!How can I get my 13yo brother to stop playing computer games and study?
Maybe you could make studying fun. Play a game related to what he's learning about.

No comments:

Post a Comment