Saturday, March 10, 2012

Do a lot of females dislike guys who play video games and computer games?

I also think a dream that a lot of females have is to eliminate all video games, computer games and game consoles in the world.Do a lot of females dislike guys who play video games and computer games?
I thought most guys liked computer games. It's the norm these days.
Some girls dislike it, some girls like it. It all depends , everyone is different. Some of the time the reasons females don't like them are because that's what gets all of the attention, or you spend all your time doing that and nothing else. Like I said, everyone varies, and whether girls (like myself) like it or not we will all just have to either get over it or join in. I don't see the making of video games stopping anytime soon, or guys stop playing them. So, we might as well learn to get over the fact.Do a lot of females dislike guys who play video games and computer games?
A few years ago in one of my economics classes, this big bald black guy was chasing a white girl around, and she was desperately trying to get rid of him but he kept persisting on sitting next to her. He told her once that he played video games (I overheard the conversation because at the time I put all interracial couples under scrutiny, to understand why white women prefer blakc men,) and she turned her nose up at him and was visibly disgusted, even although he was a tall athletic black guy with a huge d!ck.



So yea.
Yes, but not necessarily because it's "nerdy" or anything like that. That's simply a shaming tactic and there's nothing a woman likes to do more than shame those whose world view doesn't mirror her own. The real reason is that computer and video games take away attention from HER.Do a lot of females dislike guys who play video games and computer games?
I don't really care, but if you play video games 24/7 I'm probably gonna leave you.

I personally prefer athletic guys and guys who like to get up and get out of the house rather than someone who is playing video games and sitting on the couch all the time.
it all depends on the girl, some girls think its cool, others think its corny, others think its funny, others think its cute, ect.
Most women only care when it takes over a guys life. So if you'd rather play Call of Duty than spend time with her, yeah she probably won't like it.
I love video games! I have fun playing with and against my husband and brother, lol.
yeah they hate it but secretly wanna play themselves but are so image concious
if they did, the world would no longer procreate and the human race would die in 100 years.
I play video games and my wife joins in! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment